can i use although at the beginning of a sentence

I cant see as you were to blame although Im sorry it happened so. The functions of the office are defined in the Ordinal - to assist the priest in divine service and specially when he ministereth the Holy Communion to read Holy Scriptures and Homilies in the church to instruct the youth in the catechism to baptize in the absence of the priest to preach if he be admitted thereto by the bishop and furthermore to search for the sick poor and impotent.


Pin On Conjunctions In English

And I must say I like her myself--although I admit she has her faults.

. Although Im really beginning to see through it a little too. I can stop when I make up my mind to it although its difficult. But then just think of all the mistakes I dont make although I might.


Pin On Conjunctions


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Pin On English Grammar


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Pin On Teach Grammar


Pin On Grammar Cards


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Pin On Conjunctions


Pin On Grammar Cards


Pin On Conjunctions


Pin On Conjunctions


Pin On Exercices Anglais


Pin On Learning English


Pin On Grammar In English


Pin On Connectors Linking Words In English


Pin On Conjunctions In English


Complex Sentences Display Pack Complex Sentences Descriptive Writing Sentence Examples

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel